Operations Meeting Agenda 2004-02-19
FSP Operations Meeting2/19/04, 9 p.m. eastern, 6 p.m. pacific
Dial 800-416-4956, passcode = 18590405#
If you have trouble accessing the conference call on Thursday, please call Amanda P at 617-763-1996 for help.
Note: The meeting will be no more than 1 hour. If we don't get to all of the agenda items within 50 minutes, we will table remaining agenda items for the next meeting. We'll reserve the last 10 minutes for general Q&A.
- Guidelines for the meeting
- Update from the President Amanda P who I am, where we are, where we're going, how we'll get there. Overview of the Board's strategic targets.
- Update from the VP Doug H focus on grass roots activism.
- Organizational Structure Amanda P higher-level org chart, request for help & feedback with org chart details, discuss open positions (Treasurer, Publicity & Fundraising).
- FSP Budget Jean A and Amanda P status of the 2004 budget, need requests from the "dept heads" for specific budget items.
- Speaker's Bureau Update Phil D
- Local Groups Update Keith M
- Community Liaisons Update Chris H
- PorcFest Update George R or Tim C
- Merchandise Update Trevor S
- Advertising Update Amy F
- Pioneer Directory Amanda P and Cal P
- Publicity Amanda P
- Membership Surveys Amanda P
- Fundraising Ideas Amanda P
- Non-Voters Status Amanda P
- Friends of the FSP Amanda P
- Endorsements Amanda P
- The Underground Railroad Amanda P
- General Q&A Amanda P, Doug H, Matt C (The Officers)
Please contact Amanda P with agenda changes. email@example.com