Free State Match Shooting Competition
Don't just stand there.
The gauntlet has been thrown down, you've been slapped in the face with a leather glove, your mother's virtue has been questioned - a challenge has been issued.
Are you man, woman, or porc enough to triumph in this tournament with nerves like carbide steel, hearts like a blast furnace, and a face full of smiles?
Join us in a shooting match.
Follow the links below to the active match, then lead the way with your aiming prowess. Shoot the match at your local range then send your targets in and may the best porc win (prizes, fame, fortune, etc.) A different course of fire with multiple categories every time will keep things interesting.
So whether you think you're The Waco Kid, Joe Kidd, or Billy The Kid, join us for the Free State Match, it'll be fun, (no kiddin').
- Miscalanious, mescalanioos, er, assorted notes:
- Submit targets to: Free State Match, 9613-C Harford Rd, Unit 223, Baltimore MD 21234. Include the following information on each target: Name, email address, match number, category number, and run name.
- If a bullet hole, not secondary paper tear, touches a scoring ring, the next higher score is assigned.
- Email addresses will be used for identification. If more than one person uses the same email address, please let me know so I can keep track of things.
- As I am unable to participate (Like they say; it doesn't matter who shoots, it matters who does the scoring), my score will be the STB (Score To Beat). Everyone who scores higher than me will get a small, cheap, inconsequential prize and a glaring, evil-eye, look. :)
- The word, probitas, in the logo means honesty. I expect everyone to be honest (scores higher than mine are, of course, immediately suspect :) Remember, the Eye of the Porc is upon you (either that, or it's Big Brother)
- The main purpose of these matches is to have fun. Anyone not exhibiting a jolly, or at least a pleasant demeanor will be sent to room 010. It's kinda like room 101, but you're tickled until you say, and really mean it, "I love the Porcupine".
Questions, comments suggestions to email@example.com
- Complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[active]Free State Match #5 (The Dirty Deal)
[closed]Free State Match #4 (The Big Bull)
[closed]Free State Match #3 (The Great Donkaphant Hunt)
[closed]Free State Match #2 (Simple & Sweet)
[closed]Free State Match #1 (Save the World)
-By participating in this match you agree with these rules, even if you do not submit targets.
-All prudent safety precautions and procedures will be followed by all participants and observers.
-No age restriction; participants under 18 must have parental consent and supervision.
-All scoring, qualification decisions, and prize awarding are final.
-We reserve the right to disqualify anyone for any reason. (Generally only for gross violations or obvious tampering)
-The Free State Project, Inc. and any of its agents are not liable for any damages or injury resulting from participation in this match.
-All submitted targets become the property of Free State Project, Inc.; and will only be returned if a self-addressed, stamped, envelope, with enough postage to cover return shipping is provided.
-Participant's names will be posted on the Free State Project, Inc. web site, if you do not wish to have your name posted, provide an alternate moniker.
-Void where prohibited by law.