These are the roles users of the site can have:
- anonymous user: Site visitors that are not logged in. Read-only access to most content. Private content not visible.
- pending user: User signed up, not yet approved Access same as anonymous user, in addition can change profile and account info.
- authenticated user: User accounts that have been approved. Can create most types of content, subject to approval for publish by editors.
- editor: Daniel Arbuckle Can publish own content & content provided by content creators. Cannot promote to front page
- exec editor: Control front page content; Has some site configuration abilities (e.g. menu changes, aggregator, etc.)
- members admin: Can view and manipulate private member data .
- events admin: Has enough access rights to maintain Porcfest and Liberty Forum sites. Will fall away when separate event sites available.
- admin: Site administrators