This documents the current registration process, the transfer of registrations between the original system, and the history of registrations. It is a work in progress.
- Member: A person that registers with the FSP as either a Participant, Pioneer, or Friend
- Participant: A person not residing in NH, that undertakes to move to New Hampshire.
- Pioneer: A person wishing to support the FSP, but already residing in New Hampshire.
- Friend: A person that does not intend to move to New Hampshire, but is supportive of, or interested in, the movement.
- User: Anyone that has a user account in Drupal. Not all users may have registered as a member of the FSP.
Already in New Hampshire
This count is shown below the participant count in the site header. The count should consist of the following:
- 256 pre-vote residents of New Hampshire (per Seth Cohn).
- All participants that moved to New Hampshire after registration.
Effectively, the following states are considered 'moved to New Hampshire after registration':
- Anyone that has a type of "Participant", but a resident state of "New Hampshire"
- Has a value of "Already Moved" in their move date registration field as part of this group.