How to create an external event on the calendar
External events are liberty-minded events hosted by organizations not associated with the FSP, and at which it would be useful for the FSP to have a presence or distribute material. To add such an event to the calendar, do the following:
- Log in, if not already logged in.
- On the navigation menu, click "Create Content", and then click "External Event" on the list of available content types.
- A form for collecting the information required to record the event is shown.
- Specify the event name, start and end dates, a short description (usually from the event website, with a link to that site), the location of the event, and other details to describe the event.
- For events that stretch longer than a day, the "All day" checkbox should be turned on.
- Submit the form.