The only true first amendment rally in the U.S. located at the beautiful Monadnock region of southwestern New Hampshire. The NH annual Live Free or Die Rallys are non partisan,non aligned, non profit annual gatherings welcoming all pro constitution ideologys, active organizations, the public under one tent on common ground with supporting the first and most important amendment, rights to gather, redress, exhibit and freedom of speech.
AUGUST 25,26,27,28, 2011
THE JAFFREY DOWNTOWN COMMON; Saturday, August 27, 2011, 9 AM - 3 PM:
* Live Free Or Die Rally
* Open to everyone, no admissions.
* Renown speakers,Live Music, Exhibitors, Revolutionary Re-enactments, Cannons, Food concessions & More!
SILVER RANCH LIVERY STABLE FIELD; Downtown Jaffrey, Saturday August 27, 2011, 3 - 6 PM
* Captain Morrill's Artillery Co. spectator participation revolutionary artillery battle.
* Open to public, $5 per person requested donation.
* Era revolutionary war encampment & exhibits.
MONADNOCK ROD & GUN CLUB; Thursday August 25 & Friday August 26, 2011, 8AM - 5 PM:
* Appleseed Project one or two-day rifle marksmanship clinic and Revolutionary War history course.
Beginner to advanced. For cost & to pre register: NH@Appleseedinfo.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Optional hourly personal hand gun lane with instructor also available. Inquire with: email@example.com
DILLON LODGE & SAWYER'S FIELD; Jaffrey, Thursday August 25th thru Sunday August 28th 2011:
* PRE-REGISTERED camping or guest's with VIP pass's admitted only! Over 21. $20 per night requested donation.
* Includes: live music, food concessions, activity's, exhibits, Saturday night after hours party with annual cannons, laser & fireworks grand finale. Outdoor showers, primitive tent camping spots, parking, horse shoe pits, portos, BB-Q grilles all provided. C.Y.O. breakfast & coffee. BB-Q Grilles.
* Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org for details & to pre-register!!!
For More Information: